onsdag 14. januar 2015

Task 3b page 159

I think that John’s method is the best, because he dedicates his life to help other people who needs it. He puts others life over his own, and that is admirable. Not everyone would do that. He is actually fighting the disability itself. What I mean about that is that when he help people, he helps the community and give people a chance to have a life. Though Jenny’s method is a good one, it is important to stand up to the things we believe in. Maybe someday they will listen to her protest. Personally, I would have done the same as John, we cannot rely on that the government will listen to us, so we have to take the matter in our own hands and help each other the best we can. 

Sources: 
Page 159, Access (14.01.15)

1 kommentar:

  1. The content is fine, but look into these grammar/vocab issues:
    other people who need
    others' lives
    What I mean = My opinion about that is...
    he helps and gives

    SvarSlett